Andrew McCullough is a founding member of Bass, Dunklin, McCullough & Smith, PLLC.
Andrew is a commercial real estate and business lawyer who first and foremost sees his role as being a trusted advisor and tireless advocate for his client’s objectives. The opportunity to give his clients advice on the issues and projects that matter to them is what makes Andrew excited to come to work every day.
Andrew’s practice covers a wide array of commercial real estate matters and transactions that includes acquisition/disposition, development, financing, leasing, management and zoning/entitlements.
Andrew also has experience in general corporate/business law, including the formation of entities and real estate joint ventures, general contract work (reviewing, drafting and negotiating), loan restructuring and work-outs, and the buying and selling of businesses.
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, B.A. with distinction, History; Phi Beta Kappa
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, J.D.; Member- NC Banking Institute
- North Carolina Bar Association (Real Property Section)
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of REALTORS™ (CRCBR)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)